Cybersecurity and IT/IS Auditing
W.A. IT Advisory auditors and security professionals bring a unique combination of technical security expertise, audit process background, and business understanding to provide a valued service to your organization.
Our staff maintains industry-relevant certifications to provide insightful analysis and meaningful recommendations.
- Information risk identification
- Information security assessment
- ISO27001 compliance assessment
- ISO27001 implementation and certification guidance
- Information security programme management
Cyber-Advisory and IT Consulting Services
Our Advisory team has a wealth of experience in delivering advice and risk assurance as well as providing information governance solutions.
- Cybersecurity assessment
- Cybersecurity programme management
- Define information flows
- Data classification processing
- GDPR compliance assessment
- GDPR compliance programme
- Business impact analysis
- Disaster recovery plan
- Business continuity plan
Our extended IT advisory services also address the question of how technology can support and drive the target’s business growth plans
- IT infrastructure, networks and systems
- IT governance and controls
- IT continuity and disaster recovery arrangements
- IT skills and staffing, including third party arrangements