Management Systems Trainings
ISO 21001 Educational Organizations Management Trainings
ISO 21001 is an international standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization which provides management tools for organizations that offer educational products and services. It intends to help educational providers meet students requirements and needs.
Education is a fundamental need for everyone in the society; therefore, everyone should be concerned with the quality of education delivered by education providers. However, even though the outcomes cannot be guaranteed, educational institutions can play a crucial role in ensuring that learners receive the expected quality of education.
By becoming PECB ISO 21001 certified, you will be able to:
- Improve your education system
- Enhance the reputation of your educational institution
- Promote equal opportunities for all students regardless of their religious background, ethnic or cultural origin, gender, ability/disability
- Provide personalized training and effective response to all learners
- Stimulate excellence and innovation
- Make education more accessible (physical or online settings)
Become acquainted with the best practices of Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) based on ISO 21001.
ISO 21001 Lead
Master the implementation and management of Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) based on ISO 21001.
ISO 21001 Lead
Master the audit of Educational Organizations Management System based on ISO 21001.